Sunday, March 3, 2013

Will America Survive Seacrestation? A Fearful Nation Wonders


 
 
 
 


I guess I was unaware of how bad the political stalemate between Democrats and Republicans in Congress had gotten. No one could have anticipated this. If they had only had a crystal ball, some compromise would have been found. But this....this...this... the horror.......the mere word gives me chills.

Seacrestation

Maybe I'm just bitter because I've been using the phrase Seacrest out!, years before he stole it from me. Perhaps I've always harbored a secret desire to be Dick Clark's "mini-me". Though it does seem to be an awfully silly government policy.

Throughout this current recession we've survived numerous self-created, self-destructive crises, but when we cross this brink we just may not be able to recover. This time reality television has just gotten too real for comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment