Sunday, March 31, 2013

PUNK ROCK Easter Egg Hunt!!! McRackins Rule, Ok?

What more appropriate way to celebrate this Easter than with the McRackins!!

I'll give you all a little hint....
There are Eggs hidden in the following videos---see if you can find them!!!



Ramones with a breakfast fetish I guess. Lipitor is their Kryptonite....




You have to admire their perseverance! They've been doing this for years & I hope they never change, even when they reach the point where they start doing duet albums in their senior years. I pray they never have a "McRackins Uncracked" album. When Kiss unmasked thousands of people died of shock. I just realized then that maybe Rock and Roll was never really real, unlike Professional Wrestling. Though frankly, with a dog playing drums, you'd think they would have more hits on YouTube...Anyway I love this Vancouver band and I hope you do too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment