Monday, February 3, 2014

Dublin's Likely Lads---#1's Poised to Conquer--Sharon Shouldn't

While you were busy the last few weeks organizing your Grammy party, you may not have realized music has already moved on.

Here is a big fat slice of punk-pop excitement from Dublin's #1's. I think they have a few singles out, maybe a cassette. And I think a beer coozie, which tells me they mean business.  No long-player out yet, but you've gotta love this song and the video accompanying it! Yeah, you've heard it before (maybe from a little group from Derry), but it still sounds great!

I think you'll be hearing a lot more from these 4 likely lads soon.

The 7" Single is on Sorry State records and also Alien Snatch records for those interested.




I first heard about these guys via Music Ruined My Life, a terrific music blog which is well worth
checking out.

Addendum:
I neglected to mention originally that I thought these guys had a little Kiwi punch in their arsenal. Check out their version of The Clean's Odditty! Yowza!


No comments:

Post a Comment