Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Adam Schmitt Redux---Post Update--Why his music Kills

Very early on, I lauded the relatively unnoticed records of Champaign stalwart Adam Schmitt, his major label albums Illiterature and World So Bright, and his collection of unreleased work on Parasol, Demolition. I don't really feel like going back and adding to the original post, so I quickly am giving a few quick examples of why his music is so important.

From the Yellow Pills Refill comp on the Numero label: Speed Kills Here's a little number from World So Bright: My Killer From Illiterature: Me and You And this is from You are What you Shoot--I song I've never heard until two minute ago. Forgetting....Wow!

A truly unappreciated talent. Illiterature and World So Bright can be found for pennies used! I suggest you dive in and enjoy some great music today.

No comments:

Post a Comment